Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

ZOMG...!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was epic...! it reminded me of the pokemon health bars combined with Devil May Cry gameplay. you should be able to do that, complete with the health bars and EVERYTHING...!

way to go. WAY TO GO. (claps a little.)

Pokemon Blue Intro Pokemon Blue Intro

wha...?

can i just ask what the point was...? i mean, it was ok, but...

Theories and Practice Theories and Practice

DUDE, I LOVE IT...!

i just liked how my own mood changed with the video, from sad, to happy, to sad again at the very end. effing lumberjack.

but yeah, as the first one to review it; nice vid. keep it up.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks. I know the ending is sad but hope you were happy that you've watched it. Life can be sad and happy at times, but ultimately I think everyone is happy :-D

Polygonal Fury Polygonal Fury

yes...! XD

it was so addictive that i was playing for 2 hours straight...!!! (lol - my eyes hurt now...)

good job!

&amp;lt;SF&amp;gt; Lost in the Dark <SF> Lost in the Dark

first review, giggity

hey, you! so the song's finally up. lol - and i likes it very much!

i think it needs more master reverb (to accomplish this, go to the mixer table in FL and under "Master," add either Fruity Reeverb or Fruity Reeverb 2).

but yeah, no one is gonna be too harsh, just cuz being too extremely harsh will get you banned. O_O

erSoulFire responds:

Thanks for the tip. ^_^

Devil Plays Tag Devil Plays Tag

some things....cuz you asked! ;)

i really liked the song! except i personally thought the voice could've been backed off just a little bit (just because it's a devil's voice, so it'll most likely stick out anyway), just to create more of a balance.

and also, i think a little more than that cymbal thing for drums. like, i can at least go with a snare...lol

anyway, i do like the idea of the song - properly executed, it could strike fear in peoples' enemies! 7/10, 4/5

Nametolong responds:

Thank you, I'm releasing an E.P. by the end of summer, and I use newgrounds to upload my mess ups so my friends can see my progress and give me critism. I will try to ease a little on my voice and boost the drums and guitar. :D thank you very much

Irrational Numbers -SV Irrational Numbers -SV

My current favorite song by you.

i love songs that aren't in the normal 4/4 time - they're some of the ones that actually use your brain as you listen. (i hate mindless music...)

there's also one that a "taiyal kitsune" does that's in 11/8 time. that one's insane... but anyway, good work with those obscure time signatures. ;)